Progress is as follows:
- The walls are closed with all base plumbing and electric in the base design complete.
- The shop drawings for millwork and deck have been approved and are in fabrication.
- Door hardware is on order (Pam at decow.com has been very helpful on this).
Major remaining scope items:
- Floors (vintage blond wide plank flooring that has been protected by linoleum for years) are being done this week.
- Installation of ordered plumbing and lighting
- Installation of millwork, deck, and new LPC approved windows.
Here are the construction shots from 12.05.12, still a work in progress, the design should be apparent soon:
|[ master bath ] - framed, recess for cabinet cut|
|[ master bath ] - new shower with full body sprays pre-install|
|[ master bath ] - new alcove whirlpool with wall mount plumbing hookups|
|[ master bedroom ] - new sheetrock, clean finish, new oak flooring to be finished (samples this week)|
|[ kitchen ] - removing rear plaster to run new electric to exterior deck|
|[ kitchen ] - existing pocket door with new track installed, new plywood ceiling to accept vintage tin ceiling|
|[ great room ] - conduit to run AV wires to above mantle TV / AV location|